Blogging Essential Tools. In this article, I will describe what tools are ideally used by bloggers in their blogging activities, regardless of the topic of the blog. Happy reading.
What is Blogging Tools?
The definition of blogging is the process of writing a blog, an online journal in which you share your thoughts about a particular subject with readers. Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/blogging
Tool: a piece of equipment that you use with your hands to make or repair something:
So blogging tools are equipment that you use with your hands to make or repair the process of writing a blog, an online journal in which you share your thoughts about a particular subject with readers.
And something that helps you to do a process of writing a blog, an online journal in which you share your thoughts about a particular subject with readers.
At this time along with the use of blogs in almost all human activities on the internet. Whether it’s political activities, business, spirituality, religion, mysticism, education, and others. So the tools to support blogging activities are very numerous and varied, according to human needs in their blogging activities.
Let’s get into the Blogging Essential Tools.
What is shared hosting?
Shared hosting is category of web hosting where a single physical server hosts multiple sites. Many users utilize the resources on a single server, which keeps the costs low.
Users each get a section of a server in which they can host their website records. Shared servers can hosts hundreds of users.
Each client using the shared hosting platform’s server has access to features like databases, monthly traffic, disk space, email accounts, FTP accounts and other add-ons offered by the host.
System resources are shared on-demand by customers on the server, and each gets a percentage of everything from RAM and CPU, and other elements such as the single MySQL server, Apache server, and mail server.
Shared hosting gives the most cost-effective way to get a site online since the costs of maintaining a server are split among all the users. This style of hosting is best suited for a small website or blog that doesn’t require advanced setups or high bandwidth.
Since shared hosting is not sufficient for sites with high traffic, high volume sites should look to VPS or dedicated hosting solutions instead.
What is Managed Hosting?
Managed hosting is an IT provisioning model in which a service provider leases dedicated servers and associated hardware to a single customer and manages those systems on the customer’s behalf.
In managed hosting, customers can rent equipment such as a dedicated server, storage, and network hardware; operating systems; and system software.
The leased equipment serves only that single customer — or “tenant” as customers are referred to as single-tenancy architecture. The customer usually has administrative access to the leased systems yet rarely uses it, instead opting to interact with the system through a web-based interface.
Features of managed hosting
Management services are a key aspect of what differentiates managed hosting from other dedicated hosting services. Typically, managed hosting providers are responsible for hardware and software setup and configuration, technical support, patch management, system maintenance, monitoring, and updates.
Managed to host providers, however, may offer a menu of add-on services and/or packages that range from basic service offerings to pricier bundles of more advanced services. In most cases, managed hosting services can be customized to fit a customer’s specific business requirements.
Some Managed Hosting Services
Manage all your WordPress sites in one place. Connect your domain, create backups and get access to your files with SFTP. No need to create new accounts or recall different passwords when you want to start a new website. You can have them all on EasyWP.
EasyWP provides some managed WordPress hosting packages:
- Easy WP Starter Plan: If you order in a monthly plan, $1 for the first month, and $3.88 for the next month. If you order a yearly plan, $22.88 for the first year, and $29.88 if you renew. With the facilities 10GB SSD Storage and 50K visitors/month.
- EasyWP Turbo Plan, If you order in a monthly plan, $2 for the first month, and $7.88 for the next month. If you order a yearly plan, $44.88 for the first year, and $64.88 if you renew. With the facilities 50GB SSD Storage and 200K visitors/month.
- EasyWP Turbo Plan, If you order in a monthly plan, $3 for the first month, and $11.88 for the next month. If you order a yearly plan, $49.88 for the first year, and $98.88 if you renew. With the facilities 100GB SSD Storage and 500K visitors/month.
All plan included:
- 1x WordPress website installed and ready to go
- Powered by Namecheap Cloud
- Easy Backups and Restores
- SFTP & Database Access
- Temporary EasyWP free domain
- Support for any domain
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- 24/7 Namecheap Support included
To find out the full features, please visit the official website: https://www.easywp.com/
As they explain:
“Our mission is to make the web a first-class platform that delivers results. We’re building the world’s best WebOps (Website Operations) Platform— one that empowers marketing and development teams to take control of their websites while giving them the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing. With Pantheon, marketers and developers deliver results by iterating quickly, learning, and experimenting with their websites in the same way they do with virtually every other tool in their martech and development stacks.
Pantheon powers over 300,000 sites and is trusted by thousands of marketing and development teams around the world. We’re just getting started”
Pantheon provides WordPress and Drupal Managed Hosting services. Here are the details of the price:
- Basic Plan, 41/mo for yearly order. With facilities 25K Monthly Visits, 125K Pages Served, 20GB SSD Storage, $2.50/1000 visits for traffic overages.
- Performance Plans. Premium features for enhanced speed, scale, and uptime—all including traffic overage protection. Small Performance Plan, $160/mo at a prepaid annual rate. With facilities 25K Monthly Visits, 125K Pages Served, 30GB SSD Storage, 1 app server with failover.
- Performance Plans. Premium features for enhanced speed, scale, and uptime—all including traffic overage protection. Medium Performance Plan, $275/mo at a prepaid annual rate. With facilities 50K Monthly Visits, 250K Pages Served, 50GB SSD Storage, 2 loads balanced app servers.
- Performance Plans. Premium features for enhanced speed, scale, and uptime—all including traffic overage protection. Large Performance Plan, $550/mo at a prepaid annual rate. With facilities 150K Monthly Visits, 750K Pages Served, 100GB SSD Storage, 3 loads balanced app servers.
- Performance Plans. Premium features for enhanced speed, scale, and uptime—all including traffic overage protection. Extra Large Performance Plan, $916/mo at a prepaid annual rate. With facilities 300K Monthly Visits, 1.5M Pages Served, 200GB SSD Storage, 4 loads balanced app servers.
All Pantheon plans Include
- Every site comes with identical Dev, Test, and Live environments.
- Keep your site and your visitors secure with HTTPS certificates. Certs are renewed and managed by Pantheon.
- Nightly automated backups of your site’s database, files, and code plus single-click restoration if something goes wrong.
- Achieve sub-second page loads around the world thanks to Global CDN powered by Fastly.
- Stay focused on the work that matters. Pantheon migration experts provide white-glove, managed migrations. They do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Get live chat support from Drupal and WordPress experts. They’ve got your back.
To find out the full features, please visit the official website:
Note: Pantheon provides free registration of development account. This an account that gives you access to create blogs or websites that exist in their services. Blog or website you get up in this development account is only paid if you are interested in managed hosting services on the Pantheon and you want that’s blog or website online.
The CloudAccess.net Platform is built and optimized for Joomla Hosting and WordPress Hosting. Their offer support services like free tutorials and an industry-leading Support Team ready to help clients develop their Joomla or WordPress websites.
- Mini Plan, $10/mo for a monthly plan. $5/mo for a yearly plan. With facilities first application Included, $5 additional paid applications, free SSL Certificate Cost, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, free CDN Included, $30 Restorations Daily Offsite Backups, Custom Domain Name, Managed DNS, CloudMail, limited Hosting Support, basic Cloud Control Panel, $5 Smart Updater.
- Standard Plan, $20/mo for a monthly plan. $10/mo for a yearly plan. With facilities first application Included, $5 additional paid applications, free SSL Certificate Cost, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, free CDN Included, Restorations Daily Offsite Backups, Custom Domain Name, Managed DNS, CloudMail, limited Hosting Support, Joomla Support, WordPress Support, advanced Cloud Control Panel, $5 Smart Updater.
- Business Plan, $100/mo for a monthly plan. $50/mo for a yearly plan. With facilities first application Included, $3 additional paid applications, free SSL Certificate Cost, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, free CDN Included, Restorations Daily Offsite Backups, Custom Domain Name, Managed DNS, CloudMail, limited Hosting Support, Joomla Support, WordPress Support, expert Cloud Control Panel, Smart Updater.
Each Paid Site Includes
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2GB RAM
- 2 CPU Cores
- 20 GB Disk Space
- Free Staging URL
- Unlimited Email Addresses
Cloudaccess.net also provides free hosting packages for you who want to do a hosting test in Cloudaccess.net. To be more clear about what full features are in their hosting packages, please visit the official website:
And still, many hosting companies providing managed hosted services like Kinsta, WP Engine, Flywheel, Acquia, Liquidweb and others. The above description is for gives a picture of which is provided by the Managed Hosting Services for your Blog or Website Management.
Apart from shared and managed to host, there are still VPS hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, and others. The types of hostings are dependent on the needs of your blog. Good needs to accommodate large traffic, accommodating large data, wanting special IP, wants personal servers, and others.
For beginners or blogs that have still low traffic, usually start with shared hosting, when traffic starts growth to move to managed or VPS hosting.
What is Blogging Platforms?
Blogging platforms are broadcast-style communications systems that enable authors to publish articles, opinions or product reviews (known as posts), which can be delivered through stand-alone websites, email, feed syndications systems, and social networks. Blogging platforms also enable direct reader participation with the host blogger or with other blog participants by enabling user comments.
Some of the Blogging Platforms
WordPress is an open-source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. 34% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online.
Official website: https://wordpress.org/
Drupal is a content management software. It’s used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security. But what sets it apart is its flexibility; modularity is one of its core principles. Its tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need. It’s also a great choice for creating integrated digital frameworks.
You can extend it with any one, or many, of thousands of add-ons. Modules expand Drupal’s functionality. Themes let you customize your content’s presentation. Distributions are packaged Drupal bundles you can use as starter-kits. Mix and match these components to enhance Drupal’s core abilities. Or, integrate Drupal with external services and other applications in your infrastructure.
No other content management software is this powerful and scalable. The Drupal project is open-source software. Anyone can download, use, work on, and share it with others. It’s built on principles like collaboration, globalism, and innovation. It’s distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
There are no licensing fees, ever. Drupal will always be free.
Official website: https://www.drupal.org/
Joomla! is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content. Over the years Joomla! has won several awards. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS that allows you to build powerful online applications.
Joomla! is one of the most popular website software, thanks to its global community of developers and volunteers, who make sure the platform is user-friendly, extendable, multilingual, accessible, responsive, search engine optimized and so much more.
Official website: https://www.joomla.org
Open source, drag, and drop website builder and CMS of the new generation. Use drag and drop to create a website or to add new features to the existing website. Powerful backend with a great user experience interface. Use it to edit and manage your website. Powerful backend with a great user experience interface. Use it to edit and manage your website. Add Pages, Posts, Categories, and Products in your Microweber website without the need for coding. A full e-commerce solution for online business, create your online store with Microweber.
Everything you need to start a blog, write text in real-time and managing content and comments. You the modules to build your website as building boxes and expand your functionality. What are Dynamic Layouts and How to use them?
Official website: https://microweber.org/
Grav is a modern open-source flat-file CMS. The Grav admin plugin provides a simple and intuitive interface to make configuration and content creation easy and enjoyable.
- Enjoyable Content Creation. Use your favorite Markdown editor to create your content online or offline
- One-Click Installs. The built-in Package Manager lets you find, install, and easily update extensions and themes for Grav
- Stellar Performance. Grav intelligently caches content to deliver great performance, regardless of hosting
- Powerful Content Filtering. Create unlimited taxonomies such as tags, categories, and authors to filter and manage your content
- Dynamic Content Types. The flat-file nature of Grav lets you define custom fields for any of your pages, including modular content
- Multi-Language Support. A simple mechanism for presenting sites in multiple languages is built into Grav
- Simple Backups and Restores. Being file-based means backing up and restoring your data is super easy, and changing hosts/servers is a breeze!
- Image Media Processing. Dynamic image manipulation to resize, crop, resample, and effects all with automatic caching of images
- Easy Theme Customization. No need to start from scratch, use Theme Inheritance and then modify the bits you need, allowing for easier update
Official website: https://getgrav.org/
Concrete5 makes running a website easy. Go to any page in your site, and an editing toolbar gives you all the controls you need to update your website. No intimidating manuals, no complicated administration interfaces – just point and click.
What can I build with concrete5?
- Online magazines and newspapers.
- eCommerce sites.
- Extranets and Intranets.
- Government websites.
- Small business websites.
- Non-profit and organization websites.
- Community-based portals.
- Church, club, and team web sites.
- Personal or family homepages.
- Marketing focused sites for a corporation.
- Any school, college or university website.
- Many online communities.
- Anything else you can dream up!
Official website: https://www.concrete5.org/
Subrion is a PHP/MySQL based CMS & framework that allows you to build websites for any purpose. Yes, from blog to the corporate mega portal.
- Free & open source. You don’t need to pay a single penny to start using Subrion CMS. It’s not encrypted in any way so you can customize it per your needs.
- Extremely easy to extend. Forget the hours of programming simple things. Use Subrion framework API to add extra stuff using hooks, plugins, & packages.
- Templates and plugins. No need to search. Plugins and templates are available straight from your admin dashboard with a one-click installation process.
- Powerful admin dashboard. It’s done to focus on the content management process. Start it hassle-free within just a few minutes and take care of the content. It’s easy!
- Blog in the box. Bring your online presence to a whole new level with the extensive blog functionality that comes in the version by default.
- Multilingual CMS. Use ready translation or translate the system into your language. It provides all the functionality to become a multilingual solution.
Official website: https://subrion.org/
A free CMS built for agencies, loved by marketers & developers.
Created the Atlantis CMS to simplify the process of building and maintaining a website for website creators and their clients.
For Agencies & Marketers
- Visual layout, template and menu building
- Snappy, real time-on-page editing
- Rapid codeless page creation
- Intuitive CMS search and content discovery
- Simple image upload and management
- Instant image optimization for responsive and mobile
- Integrated SEO tools and free-form URLs
- Streamlined version control and content authoring
- Available support from actual CMS developers
- Extend and enrich your projects with modules.
- Atlantis is built on top of Laravel 5.x, the world’s leading PHP Framework.
- Skin your projects with a custom theme using your favorite CSS framework!
- You can join their Slack channel for community support.
Official website: https://www.atlantis-cms.com/
TYPO3 — the Professional, Flexible Content Management System
TYPO3 CMS is an Open Source Enterprise Content Management System with a large global community, backed by the approximately 900 members of the TYPO3 Association.
- Free, open-source software.
- Websites, intranets, and online applications.
- From small sites to multinational corporations.
- Fully featured and reliable, with true scalability.
Official website: https://typo3.org/
CSZ CMS is an open-source web application that allows managing all content and settings on the websites. CSZ CMS was built on the basis of Codeigniter and design the structure of Bootstrap, this should make your website fully responsive with ease.
CSZ CMS is based on the server-side script language PHP and uses a MySQL or MariaDB database for data storage. CSZ CMS is an open-source Content Management System. And all are free under the Astian Develop Public License (ADPL).
Official website: https://www.cszcms.com/
And many more blogging platforms that you can use as a content management system for your blog or website. Like FORK CMS, KIRBY CMS, Magnolia CMS, Silverstripe CMS, Jimdo, Ghost, B2evolution, etc.
Email Marketing Tools
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the strategy of using electronic messages to promote products, educate customers, and encourage sales.
Through email, companies can target specific customers who are interested in niche products or programs. It also provides quick and immediate communication, allowing companies to send emails to customers and get results almost instantly. Additionally, email marketing is effective in building brand awareness and customer loyalty. By communicating regularly with your customers, you encourage repeat business and a stronger connection to your business.
Content Ideas Generator Tools
What is Content Ideas Generator?
Content Idea Generator is a tool that automatically generates a number of ideas for blog posts & just about any kind of content that will attract more traffic to your site.
Content Ideas Generator Tools That You Can Use for Free
Write Headlines That Drive Traffic, Shares, And Search Results
Get creative with Portent’s Content Idea Generator. Certain to knock writer’s block down, enter a keyword and give it a spin.
The Content Idea Generator automatically generates hundreds of ideas for blog posts & just about any kind of content that will attract more traffic to your site.
Writing compelling and engaging content on a daily basis can be challenging. Especially when the topic you have to write about, is kind of boring. To help you to come up with new content ideas related to your topic, this tool can help you.
Just enter your subject and this tool generates a list of approximately 100 headlines based on what is hot and trending in Google search and Social Media. After generating the results you can export the full list or extract a custom selection.
HubSpot’s free Blog Ideas Generator tool gives you a year’s worth of blog post ideas in a matter of seconds.
“Kparser is a free keyword research tool that can come in handy. It takes some time to run, but you’ll be amazed by the variety of keywords it returns. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require registration’. – Ann Smarty, the author on contentmarketinginstitute.com
Looking for an eye-catching headline for your article but lacking inspiration? It can happen to anyone. Good ideas don’t always come into your head when you need them. Or should we say ‘fall on your head’?
A creative process should be fun. Knowing this, we’ve created the Content Ideas Generator – your personal source of brilliant ideas for headlines.
Visit: Semrush Title Generator
This tool matches the types of marketing you’re doing today with interactive content that can improve your results.
Official website: ioninteractive.com
Need a great topic for blogging, linkbait, or content marketing? Use this tool to get ideas for what topics readers are interested in within your niche.
Find the content that performs best.
Collaborate with the influencers who matter.
Official website: https://buzzsumo.com/
Discover Answer the Public, which might have the best title/keyword idea generator we’ve come across yet. Check them out!
Catchy headlines are a necessity when it comes to getting eyeballs on your content. However, they aren’t always easy to come up with. This link bait blog title generator does the hard work of idea generation for you. Just enter your subject to generate a variety of compelling clickbait, linkbait, or blog headlines. Use them as-is or as part of your brainstorming process.
Get endless suggestions, catchy titles, and other creative blogging topics with their updated Blog Title Generator!
Get more relevant results by describing your keyword!
Paste your headline in the text area below. The analysis engine will automatically cut your submission at 20 words, so we encourage you to do a word count before submitting it! This will ensure the most accurate analysis.
The Headline Quality Score is based on a multivariate linguistic algorithm built on the principles of Behavior Model theory and Sharethrough’s neuroscience and advertising research. The algorithm takes into account more than 300 unique variables, including EEG data and Natural Language Processing, enabling your native ads to capture attention, increase engagement and deliver a stronger impression.
blog about by IMPACT
This tool is called a blog about and if you are a blogger or writer, whether professional or amateur, this is a tool you must use.
Royalty-Free Images Tools
What are Royalty-Free Images?
A royalty-free (RF) image license is much less restrictive than an RM license. A user typically pays a one-time fee for a royalty-free image license and can then use the image as many times and in as many places as he chooses. The “free” in royalty-free does not mean there is no cost for the license but instead refers to being able to freely use the image without paying additional royalties. A small-business owner, for example, may opt to pay a one-time fee for RF images for his website.
Sources of Royalty-Free Images
Many companies sell RF licenses for stock images from their collections. Corbis Images and Getty Images are two of the oldest and most well-known image supply houses. Many online services, such as istockphoto and Shutterstock, also supply RF photos, artwork, and other images. Businesses can also contract with an individual copyright-holder, such as a photographer or graphic artist, for an RF license for an image.
Not all images require a fee or a license before using them in your business product. Images in the public domain are not copyright-protected and can be used by anyone for any purpose. Any image created prior to 1923 is no longer protected by U.S. copyright and is in the public domain.
Images created by the U.S. government are also public domain regardless of the date of creation. Some copyright holders voluntarily place images in the public domain in collections such as The Commons at Flickr, and these can also be freely used without obtaining a license.
Some sites that provide royalty-free images for free
Search through thousands of royalty-free images on Pexels. You can use all images on Pexels for free, even for commercial use.
Official website: https://www.pexels.com/
Beautiful, free images and photos that you can download and use for any project. Better than any royalty free or stock photos.
Official website: https://unsplash.com/
Amazing free images. Discover more than 1.8 million images and videos shared by our generous community.
Official website: https://pixabay.com/
Free stock photos for websites and commercial use. Download free, high-resolution images.
Official website: https://burst.shopify.com/
Find and download free stock photos – all free for personal and commercial use.
Official website: https://www.freeimages.com/
Million of high-quality free photos to create beautiful designs.
Use 500,000+ premium photos in your designs and get access to the 80 million image-strong photos and video library of the stock giant Depositphotos
Official website: https://crello.com/
Beautiful free stock photos. Hundreds of high-resolution images added weekly. Free from copyright restrictions.
Official website: https://stocksnap.io/
High Quality, Free Stock Photos. Stunning library of over 1 million stock images and videos. Royalty-free and safe for commercial use, with no attribution required.
Official website: https://pikwizard.com/
The world’s quirkiest collection of free high-resolution pictures, comprised of the world’s best, most creative images – photos you just won’t find anywhere else. All completely free to download without copyright restrictions.
Official website: https://gratisography.com/
Free Stock photos. Browse royalty-free stock photos free for commercial use.
Official website: https://morguefile.com/photos/
Beautiful, High-Resolution Free Stock Photos. For personal or commercial use, all of our CC0 licensed images are completely free to use!
Official website: https://negativespace.co/
Free Stock Photos For Commercial Use. There are 1,068 free stock photos on SplitShire.
Official website: https://www.splitshire.com/
Web Analytics Tools
What Is Web Analytics?
Web analytics is the measurement and analysis of data to inform an understanding of user behavior across web pages.
Analytics platforms measure activity and behavior on a website, for example: how many users visit, how long they stay, how many pages they visit, which pages they visit, and whether they arrive by following a link or not.
Businesses use web analytics platforms to measure and benchmark site performance and to look at key performance indicators that drive their business, such as purchase conversion rate.
Some of free Web Analytics Tools
Get a deeper understanding of your customers. Google Analytics gives you the free tools you need to analyze data for your business in one place.
- Build a complete picture. Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your marketing, content, products, and more.
- Get insights only Google can give. Access Google’s unique insights and machine learning capabilities to help get the most out of your data.
- Connect your insights to results. Analytics is built to work with Google’s advertising and publisher products so you can use your analytics insights to reach the right customers.
- Make your data work for you. Process and share your data quickly with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports.
Official website: Google Analytics
Journey Analytics Reports. Uncover critical obstacles and opportunities at every point in the customer experience – from campaign conversions to product engagement.
- Non-linear Journey Analysis. Learn how customers use your product — and which campaigns across departments drive success.
- Optional Journey Steps. Identify the nature of the journeys users take from a multi-path perspective.
- Total Journey Campaign Attribution. Measure the attribution of campaigns as they evolve over time.
- Unmatched Segmentation Capabilities. Compare how different segments of users move through Journeys.
- A Journey Report for Every Team to Ask and Answer Questions. Know where customers have been, what they’re trying to achieve, and why specific issues led them down a particular channel.
Real-Time Web Analytics. 1,218,153 web sites depend on Clicky to monitor, analyze, and react to their traffic in real-time.
- Everything is real-time. Every report in Clicky is up-to-the-minute in real-time.
- Ridiculous detail. Most reports contain high detail on every segment.
- Individual visitors and actions. See every individual visitor and page view/event.
- No bots or referrer spam. Our bot detection and blocking are the best in the biz.
- Heatmaps. View heatmaps by page, visitor, or segment.
- On-site analytics. See how many visitors are on your site and on the page you’re viewing. You can also launch heatmaps from the widget, all without leaving your site.
- Uptime monitoring. Receive alerts when your site goes offline so you can react immediately. Your site’s uptime is monitored from 7 locations around the world.
Official website: https://clicky.com/
Mouseflow reveals why your visitors aren’t converting into customers. Mouseflow lets you replay the full visitor experience to identify pain points, boost conversions, and optimize your site.
- Session reply. Watch exactly how people use your site — including what frustrates them
- Heatmaps. Spot trends in an activity that matter.
- Funnels. Discover where visitors are leaking out.
- Forms. Identify what helps or hurts conversions.
- Feedback. Let your visitors tell you what’s wrong.
Official website: https://mouseflow.com/
Website analytics made easy
- Increase website traffic. For your website to be successful, you must treat it as an ongoing conversation between you and your visitors.
- Generate sales leads. Statistically, less than 2% of your website visitors get in touch with you while 98% remain anonymous.
- Detect click fraud. Click fraud is an increasing problem for any business running digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords or Bing Ads, with an estimated 25% of ad clicks being fraudulent in 2017.
- Stay connected. Stay in the loop without even having to log in to Statcounter.
Official website: https://statcounter.com/
- Gain real-time insight into the demographic and psychographic makeup of your audience.
- Learn how unique audiences engage with your website content.
- Leverage your unique audience insights to fuel more relevant messaging, ad campaigns and content.
Keyword Research Tools
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research is a core SEO task that involves identifying popular words and phrases people enter into the search engines -make in an attempt to figure out what to rank for. Researching keywords gives marketers a better understanding of how high the demand is for certain keywords and how hard it would be to compete for those terms in the organic search results, offering some direction to optimization efforts.
Some Free Keyword Research Tools
Keyword Tool Is The Best Alternative To Google Keyword Planner And Other Keyword Research Tools. Here are a few reasons why:
- The free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for every search term
- Unlike Keyword Planner or other tools, Keyword Tool is extremely reliable as it works 99.99% of the time
- You can use Keyword Tool absolutely for free, even without creating an account
Official website: https://keywordtool.io/
Discover and export new keywords and performance data to help you succeed in Google Ads and Bing Ads.
Official website: https://www.wordstream.com/
Find long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty. KWFinder is the only keyword research tool in the universe you will ever need.
Official website: https://kwfinder.com/
The keyword research tool with over 500 million traffic-driving keywords.
Official website: https://moz.com/explorer
Discover ranking opportunities for any topic or keyword.
Web Push Notifications Tools
What are web push notifications?
Web push notifications are notifications that can be sent to a user via desktop web and mobile web. These are alert style messages that slide in at the top or bottom right-hand corner of a desktop screen, depending on the operating system or appear on a mobile device in a manner nearly identical to push notifications delivered from apps.
Web push notifications are delivered on a user’s desktop or mobile screen anytime they have their browser open — regardless of whether or not the user is on the website.
Some Free Web Push Notifications Tools
Reach users when they’re looking at other sites; visitors subscribe with just one click – no need to enter an email. Studies have shown that notifications have a 30x conversion rate over email. Best of all, web push notifications appear similar to native mobile push on many smartphones even if you don’t have an app.
Increase reach, revenue, re-target users with Push Notifications on desktop and mobile.
Send push notifications from your website on desktop & mobiles.
Personalized Browser Push Notifications. Their platform helps you automatically segment and automatically send web push notifications.
Web push automation. Set an automation flow for new subscribers or create automatic notifications based on RSS feeds.
Domain or Website Authority Checker Tools
What is the website authority?
“Website authority” is an SEO concept that refers to the “strength” of a given domain.
Some people call this “domain authority,” which is not to be confused with the Domain Authority (DA) metric from Moz. When we talk about domain authority, we’re talking about a general SEO concept that’s synonymous with “website authority”.
Ahrefs have a website authority metric called Domain Rating. It runs on a scale from zero to a hundred. The higher a website’s Domain Rating (DR), the stronger and more authoritative it is.
What is Domain Authority?
Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.
Domain Authority is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, including linking root domains and a number of total links, into a single DA score. This score can then be used when comparing websites or tracking the “ranking strength” of a website over time. Domain Authority is not a metric used by Google in determining search rankings and has no effect on the SERPs.
Some Free Website or Domain Authority Checker Tools
Check the “authority” of your domain (as measured by Ahrefs).
Domain Authority Checker tool allows you to check the DA score of a website. Just paste your desired website’s URL into the search box and press the “Check Authority” button.
Meet Link Explorer. This highly accurate link tool lets you check the backlink profile and Domain Authority of any site.
Official website: https://moz.com/link-explorer
The HOTH Bulk Moz Domain Authority Checker will determine the strength of specific pages and the likelihood for a domain to rank well in search engine results. Discover the Domain Authority for multiple URLs from a single domain or compare multiple URLs from different domains.
What is a backlink?
It is a vote for your website’s trustworthiness, quality, and coolness.
Incoming links are not the only factor determining the popularity and credibility of your website, but they are still one of the most important and challenging ones.
The more websites that are pointing to your site, the more reasons there are for search engines to like it, and give it more credits for a higher ranking.
Some Free Backlink Checker Tools
The Most Powerful Backlink Checker. Ahrefs has the second most active web crawler after Google, which means we have the best backlink database in the industry.
Find out who links to you and your competition with our free backlink checker. Use it to build links and boost your rankings.
A powerful website backlink checker that shows all links pointing to your domain and their quality is indispensable for performing link audits! Read on to see how the SEMrush backlinks checker tool helps you to discover everything about your and your competitors’ backlinks.
Majestic launched a backlink checking service in 2008. This made it one of the first search-engine independent SEO tools to monitor backlinks. Flow Metrics ( Trust Flow and Citation Flow ) have become industry-standard benchmarks.
With just one single click, you get access to a plethora of backlinking information that’ll help you in preparing a robust Link Building Strategy. For eg, the websites linking to you, their domain authority, their quality, etc.
Plagiarism Checker Tools
What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is the act of wrongly appropriating ideas or words without giving credit to the source. But it isn’t limited to that. In the broad sense, plagiarism is a theft of one’s intellectual property, be it an image, music sample, invention, or concept. This type of violation may also be referred to as copyright infringement.
No matter how it occurs, knowingly or not, plagiarizing is a serious offense. It is like stealing someone’s voice and depriving yourself of developing your own.
Plagiarism comes in different shapes:
- Word-for-word plagiarism or direct plagiarism refers to taking words directly from an outside source without giving credit to their author. The easiest way to avoid this type of plagiarism is to place the sentence inside quotation marks and then cite the occurs source.
- Self-plagiarism when a person recycles their own work and submits it as new writing. The best that one can do is cite one’s work at all times.
- Accidental plagiarism happens when something escapes attention when attributing to an external source, such as unintentional paraphrases without stating a source, failure to follow citation rules, etc. To avoid accidental plagiarism, one should take notes about every source used and review citation rules.
- Mosaic plagiarism or patchwriting occurs when a person overuses quotes without acknowledging original sources. This type of plagiarism may indicate a lack of research or a proper understanding of the topic. Even though a source may be mentioned in the footnotes, it is not sufficient and is likely to be considered a serious violation.
Collusion entails unauthorized collaboration on a paper. Teachers typically provide clear guidelines on what can be done collectively and what requires individual effort. When in doubt, be sure to make things clear in advance.
Some Free Plagiarism Checkers Tools
Grammarly’s plagiarism checker detects plagiarism in your text and checks for other writing issues.
Check for unintentional plagiarism. Scan your paper the way your teacher would to catch unintentional plagiarism. Then, easily add the right citation.
Reliable similarity score. Search across 40B+ web sources and open access databases
Full-scale interactive report. With clickable similarity sources and adjustable citations and references.
Don’t Get Caught Off-Guard With Plagiarized Work. Check your paper to catch errors before your professor does.
The Most Accurate Plagiarism Checker. Instantly compare your text to over 20 billion sources using our free checker tools.
Official website: https://plagly.com/
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Some Companies That Provide Free SEO Tools
Seobility enables you to check for pages with errors, problems in on-page optimization, duplicate content, internal link texts and more than 100 additional criteria of your website and to display all data inaccessible analyses.
Furthermore, you can use Seobility for even better monitoring of your project’s success in search engines and to always keep track of your rankings for your key search terms. React quickly if the search results change and adapt your website’s search engine optimization accordingly.
Find out who links to your website. Majestic maps the web to bring you the Link Intelligence data that you need to dominate your market. You don’t have to be an SEO to enjoy award-winning data from one of SEO’s most established brands.
Official website: https://majestic.com/
Ubersuggest allows you to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
A complete workflow for any SEO professional, technical SEO Audit, semantic core collection, position tracking, ideas for gaining more organic traffic, competitive intelligence, “Not provided” problem solution, backlinks audit, and analytics.
Official website: https://www.semrush.com/
What is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
When people talk about CRM, they are usually referring to a CRM system, a tool that helps with contact management, sales management, productivity, and more.
A CRM solution helps you focus on your organization’s relationships with individual people — including customers, service users, colleagues, or suppliers — throughout your lifecycle with them, including finding new customers, winning their business, and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship.
Several Companies That Provide Free CRM Tools
Trust your sales to the CRM trusted by the world. Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Transform your business with the world’s favorite customer relationship management software.
Your sales force needs a better CRM. With Freshsales CRM, your team can now use AI-based lead scoring, built-in phone, email, activity capture and more.
Start growing today with free tools and CRM. Get access to all of HubSpot’s free marketing, sales, customer service, and contact management tools in HubSpot CRM.
Bitrix24 is a 100% free cloud-based CRM system for small businesses. Free unlimited CRM records, sales tracking, email marketing, and automation.
Insightly’s original, no-frills plan lets you and a business partner manage contacts, sales, and projects all in one place.
Build long-lasting relationships, save time and make more sales with the simple CRM software that’s designed for growing teams working B2B.
Online course creator tools
With online course creator tools, you can create your own online course. Whether it’s a paid or free course.
With these tools, you can build and grow your business through paid courses that you make according to the niche that you are good at.
Some Companies Provide Free Course Creation Tools
Google Classroom makes teaching more productive and meaningful by streamlining assignments, boosting collaboration, and fostering communication. Educators can create classes, distribute assignments, send feedback, and see everything in one place. The classroom also seamlessly integrates with other Google tools like Google Docs and Drive.
Create and sell beautiful online courses. Your skills and experiences are unique and valuable. Easily build a beautiful course website, share your knowledge, and be rewarded for it.
Instantly create and edit online courses, forums and quizzes, share documents and embed any multimedia content straight into your course. With our state of the art visual editor, your course will look like an expensive study book with just a few clicks.
Official website: https://eliademy.com/
CourseCraft provides everything you need to build superbly designed self-paced online courses. Share your passion, make money, and help people level up their lives today.
Official website: https://coursecraft.net/
Thinkific’s powerful, the all-in-one platform makes it easy to share your knowledge, grow your audience, and scale the business you already love. Whether you’re educating 10 students or 10 million, feel confident that you’ve got the easiest technology and best support in the business.
Official website: https://www.thinkific.com/
Your courses. Your content. Your audience. Create online courses quickly and easily! Coursify.me is Free and you can test the platform quickly with your real content!
Official website: https://coursify.me/
That’s a list of Blogging tools that you can use to support your blogging activities whatever your niche. Hopefully this article: Blogging Essential Tools can help you find out what blogging tools are commonly used by bloggers. The tools we have discussed above are the great tools to help you develop and grow your blog.
I will update this list if there are blogging tools that I think need to be added to the list. If you have suggestions or input regarding the additional list of blogging tools, please submit it in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog, Peace and Cheers … ☕